One way is to know know the difference between Branding & Marketing?
A lot of Marketers use Buzzwords like Growth Hacking , storyscaping & culture of content etc etc.
So what I’m about to reveal today is designed to inform you that Branding is not for every small business.
So before you choose a Marketing expert ask them these 3 questions
- Can they provide you with a ROI figure from campaigns they’ve done on other similar businesses to yours?
- Can they provide you with any samples of their successful work for clients?
- Do they have a back up plan just in case their Branding campaign doesn’t work?
Branding is defined as sign , symbol, logo, design that is easily identifiable to the consumer that is meant
To differentiate that sellers product to their competitors.
Marketing Is defined as the means of communicating to the end user why a particular product or brand is better
Than a rivals brand and the benefit of using that product.
So the best way to build your own business brand is by communicating effectively to your target market.
The best solution in a crowded online market place is to build your brand is via education marketing.
As a newbie on the Marketing merry go round I’m by no means sharing advice that is radical.
email marketing would have to be the most effective and cost effective way to educate your audience
Now lets do the maths.
ISP Charges $1.00 for clicking your mouse
Add 15 minutes of your time to write an email say hourly Wage say is $40/Hr
Your Cost so far ISP Charges + Your Time = $11.00
Say you eventually sell $100.00 worth of goods your ROI is a staggering $89.00
According to Danny Ivy’s new book The Audience Revolution Basically you want to avoid the old model of creating an offer and then finding a buyer is obsolete
Basically Advertising is a science and the results of various adverts must be tested first in order to find out what works best for your business.
If you enjoyed this article and would like to help a friend just share it with them
Want to find out more Motivating tips?To receive more tips you can subscribe to my daily Marketing updates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have had 25 years Small Business Experience as Marketing Manager/owner of a WA(Western Australian) based Ceramic Tile importing business
- Worked in other various other industries such as Real Estate , Filtration, Stainless Steel & Giftware wholesaling in Senior Sales roles.
- Follow me on twitter @No1Bossfan or go to my BIZ FB page www.facebook,com/carloguzzimarketing